Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bila Tiba-tiba

Assalamualaikum

hectic life can never ends.. so was my life now..

the ISO audit is killing me, and I dont feel comfortable with my colleague who was sitting next to me.. and I am being slammed for wearing an outdated hijab.. I preferably like to wear the normal square size hijab rather than the sarung hijab like all those people out there have been wearing nowdays.. and I like it more if the material of the hijab is made of cotton

however,not only one.. almost all the lady in the office been talking about my tudung..

I am so confused..

Am i that sloppy?

I wish i'am not. but I cant help myself being not so sloppy when i get too stress out..

Hari ni, my boss called me to her office just for the sake to comment about my appearance... and due to my blurry-ness.. tiba tibaaaa.. i just cried.. cried like a baby.. malu nyaaaa...

I just dont know what have just happened at that time..

tapi boss punya la takut yg dia buat my marah sampai dia ingat my akan berhenti kerja.. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment