Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Looking for the light's at the end of the tunnel..

Assalamualaikum

And I am now officially unemployed. Happy but worry at the same time

And honestly, I've no plan on what to do with life now. Yep, been looking on few opportunities offered here and there.. and now waiting for them to reply me back soon

Still, i'm planning on to stay here in Malacca, dont want to be away from my parents. And I dont like to live a life in KL. that's so not my place. I hate the traffic and the expenses is ridiculous. hehe..

Dont care of what people around me gonna say about that. "tak berkembang..mengada..manja.." ishh.. semua tu tak berkaitan punn

Oh.. since today is 11.1.11.. a very nice number.. I'm hoping and praying that my life will be successfulness in years ahead and being granted with Iman and barakah for every deeds that I'll made. InsyAllah.. Aminn.. And I hope the same thing goes to whoever reading this now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment