Assalamualaikum
Terpanggil untuk komen pasal isu ni, as far as everyone's concern, most of my post were made in English. I prefer to use English as for me, it will be my level of improvement, I wanna see how well i'm doing with my english.
It is not that i'm neglected my own culture, but indeed i'm very proud of it.
I'm a huge fan of malay's theater. In UiTM back then, i'm part of Club AKSES (Aktor Seni Pentas), but I was only with them during my 2nd year, cause after that semester my schedule is a big mess, my classes are all day long.
Back to the stories, while in AKSES, usually by the end of every semester or sometimes twice, our club will presents a theater for free, but I never had a chance to be on stage cause I dont have the guts the be in front of a public. hehe.. But I enjoy myself working backstage with all our team mates. And our theater class is on thursday, and sometimes we go out together go watch theater. I remember the last time I went for a theater with them was in Panggung Bandaraya KL, in Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.
For a record, my mom have been there too loooong time ago masa zaman dia. hehe
Besides, i'm a huge fan of malay books as well, i read malay novels too okay. Currently i'm reading on Laskar Pelangi, masih tak habis.. haha eventhou its already been around 6month
The bottom line here, dont simply accuse us for not speaking or writing in malays, cause some people have their own reason. It doesnt mean that if they're not talking in malay they're fake! for me.. kamu la yang sebenarnya fake!
mat salleh celop!;D
ReplyDelete