Its a busy week for me. And a hectic life for each days along this week.
But, before that.. on Saturday.. I am turning into a green monster just because I've in-charge on most of the warehouse activities since Eugene and Esther are on leave. Still, there'a a lot more that I didnt know about this whole operation even though I'm already been here for 4months.

and I havent finished my planning even when we're already in the 2nd week of the month, and there's still lots more task waiting in the list to be completed. That picta was actually my to-do list for that Saturday. Perghhh.. it takes me extra 45mins of overtime to complete those's.
Then, on Sunday 21/11/2010... its been 3 years since my grandma passed away. I tout its already been 4years..and luckily Busu and Alen betulkan! hehe
So Alhamdulillah, me and Kak Sara manage to visit kubur nek that morning, before I go to Shah Alam, God knows how much we missed her, we've been so emotional and try to keep that emotions inside. We clean up the kubur area, and kubur Tok Akip as well.
Its tooks me only 2hours in Shah Alam before I shoot back to Melaka. and ohh.. typical Mahirah shown up there in UiTM.. as usual.. I always forgetting something or left something which already were in the list, which is the IPT Slip, dammit.. how stupid i was because forgot to print that things out and that takes my 1hour tour just to find a CC to print it. [because before that I already parked my car in level 1, walked till level 5, passed thru bukit bukau then when I reach the counter then I realise that I forgot to print the slip, so.. there I was, going back to my car trying to look out for the nearest CC]
I spent my Sunday going back and forth from Melaka to Shah Alam just for the sake to take that precious graduation gawn. hehe..
So when I reach back in Melaka, everybody was still on meja hantu, having their lunch. This is the first time we're having a makan makan again after a month. Our last time having makan makan on meja hantu was during mummy enon, pak ngah & pokde mokde's kenduri.
*Al-Fatihah goes to arwah nek. We missed u ..
No comments:
Post a Comment