Iam still sick. plus with the massive haze here in Melake. i'm breathing like a cow. Luckily abah has bought me a face mask before, just the right time to use it
Back to the story of me getting sick, last saturday my mom took me to see a doctor. So we went to Klinik Dr Mariam, but Dr Mariam and her husband is off duty that day. They were replaced by another young doctor. My guess he might just finished his studies.
I'm not really into a doctor before. hehe.. but this doctor is one of a kind. He's like a real gentleman to me. Nicely spoken. Young - about my age i guess. Shy-shy man - so typical doctors. haha
What had happened in that room was,
he's been asking me for how long i have been sick. So when I told him, then he ask.. what is the medicine that i've took. Then i tell him lah, what so happen the antibiotic pills were in my bags. I grab it and show it to him. Then he looked puzzle, rupanya he's been counting.. sebab then he said, "wasnt this pills suppose to be finish by then" hohoho.. I was only answering him with a smile. Then he smile back! awww so cuteee.. then, few more doc-patient conversations is going on.. till he finally telling me what is he going to give me - a gargle, ubat batuk, new antibiotic.. so I said thanks. then I move away to the door, then he stop me and asked.. "selsema lagi?" .. I replied, "dah tak lagi rasanya".. then he was like.. "ooh.. okay okay".. hahaha i knew he's about to ask me something. but what izzit actually? ke.. my yang perasan! hehehe
So I was having a crush with this doctor right after i went out from his room. I've been sharing this story with my bestfriends, hoping that I could bump into him somewhere. I wish I could see him again and have a proper introduction.
I dont even know whats his name is.
*haiisshhh*
bukan u pagi tadi sakit perut ke? maybe the medicine is not suitable kot... hehhhehe wink wink
ReplyDeletehahahha.... kau dah crush ngn doctor tu ke??? awww... nanti aku tanya husband doc mariam tu... siapa doc tu.... jeng jeng jenggg.....
ReplyDelete