Saturday, September 18, 2010

Raya Biasa

Assalamualaikum..

I'm taking a day off.. from today until monday..

And I missed ros's flight this morning. I woke up late. shit!

Let me tell ya what happen to me this raya.


Nothing much. :)

My first raya, as usual.. our traditions starts with the salam- salaman.. kemudian.. duit raya timee.. and luckily I still got my duit raya again this year.. walaupun my dah memberi duit raya :DD

then, raya kedua masih busy ke rumah sanak saudara.. ke Semerah, Batu Pahat.. dan pulang ke Merlimau semula..

Raya ketiga, should be on my raya tour with my ex- dang anum classmates.. however.. I woke up late.. AGAIN.. heee.. because previous night..we're having a BBQ and bungapi party till 2am in the morninggg.. so dont blame me.. blame my aunty for the BBQ! haha

But I still join them later, me.. Ina.. and the boys... this year raya rumah cikgu cikgu saja.. sampai ke magrib pula tuuu..

Raya ke-4, sudah mula bekerja.. dengan badan suam suam sejuk..

Raya ke-5, kerja half-day.. alasan: Not Feeling Well.. later that nite we're going to Pak Chik's house for raya. Then, melepak di rumah Mok Teh sampai tengah malam.. because the next morning my cousin Syaren are going back to UK, so it was our last nite and i'll be seeing her again after one year..

Raya ke-6, Izat came to Melaka. tapi tak sempat jumpa. I'm working that day.. and at my uncle's house that nite.. after back from beraya.. we went to eat 'Burger Sedap' dekat Telok Mas wt adik adik... tak tipu, Burger dia memang best!

Raya ke-7.. mak and everybody went to KL. me.. going to Ros kenduri's. she's leaving on Saturday.

Raya ke-8, working till late.. because I'm gonna take a leave the next day(which is today) until monday..sampai rumah facebook then sleep

Raya ke-9............TODAY! bangun lambat, tertinggal ros punya flight.. kena layan perangai sepupu yang macam syaitan, bawa Tok Andak ke rumah Pak Chik Aid.. beli kasut baru.. balik rumah tengok tv boringgg




No comments:

Post a Comment